As a guest speaker at the Rotary Club of Hamilton Noon meetings, here’s what you need to know:
- The meetings take place every Thursday from 12-1:30 p.m. at McMaster Innovation Park.
- Your presentation should be a maximum of 20 minutes to allow for a question/answer period afterwards.
- If you require A/V equipment for your presentation, please arrive by 11:45 a.m. for set up. Otherwise, arrival for 12:00 p.m. is sufficient.
- Not for profit/charitable groups should note that the club’s policies and practices do not allow for donations or funding requests. Presentations should be for educational and informational purposes only.
- As a guest speaker, you and one guest will receive a complimentary lunch. Any additional guests will be required to pay a lunch fee.