Rotary Youth Leadership Award
Rotary Youth Leadership Awards (RYLA) is an intensive leadership experience organized by Rotary clubs and districts where you develop your skills as a leader while having fun and making connections.
What are the benefits?
Connect with leaders in your community and around the world to:
- Build communication and problem-solving skills
- Discover strategies for becoming a dynamic leader in your school or community
- Learn from community leaders, inspirational speakers, and peer mentors
- Unlock your potential to turn motivation into action
- Have fun and form lasting friendships
The Rotary Club of Hamilton supports District 7090 RYLA. We will be sending one delegate from Hamilton to RYLA. For more information visit www.ryla7090.com
- To develop personal leadership and life management skills
- To use applied learning to build on concepts presented in order to make topics and discussions meaningful
- To create lasting bonds of friendship and fellowship among participants
- To support Rotary principles and encourage service beyond RYLA