New Year Resolution for Rotary in 2022!
Happy New Year! Do you have a New Year Resolutions? New beginnings, fresh starts, reaffirmation of love and promises for a brighter future all come to mind as we ring in a New Year. There are the superficial, yet purposeful promises we make to ourselves. We resolve to get in shape, lose weight, improve career paths and the like. Then there are the heartfelt promises we make to others, whether aloud or in our minds
The New Year is a time to reflect on the changes we want or need to make. It is also a great time to look at some New Year Resolutions for our Rotary Club.
Here is a list of the top Rotary New Year’s resolutions. These are easy resolutions that will strengthen our Rotary Club:
New Year Resolutions for Rotary:
- Attend our weekly meetings – Great speakers, fellowship and networking all happen at our Rotary meetings. Try to attend one additional meeting per month! Make sure you attend the Virtual Meetings!
- Become a Rotarian not just a member – Find your Rotary moment. What do you like best about Rotary, what talent can you share with Rotary to make a difference in the world?
- Invite a new member – bring a guest to Rotary and invite them to be a member. Who do you think would make a great Rotarian?
- Celebrate Rotary. Get social, share some of our Facebook posts and Tweets. Share some of the great projects, posts, picture and events of our Rotary Club on any of your social media platforms
- Wear your Rotary pin – Be proud. It is also a great tool to start a conversation about the good work that Rotary does and membership
- Get involved in a hands-on Rotary project – Volunteering is vital to Rotary. It can be a family event too. Adopt-a-Park, Rotary Summer Literacy or the annual Christmas Celebration are great projects. There are also our committees – Membership, World Community Service and the Inner City & Youth Initiatives Committee just to name a few.
- Rotary Forever Fund – Did you know that supporting the Rotary Forever Fund means we have an everlasting means to continue the good work of Rotary, not just this year but years to come.
- Make Rotary one of your Charities of Choice – Our Rotary Club does so much good in our local & international communities. Supporting the Sunshine Fund will make sure this good work continues to happen. Lunch for a Cause, Sunshine Fund Members appeal all need your support.
- Attend our Rotary events, social events or fundraising events like our Golf Tournament or Laughs for Literacy Comedy Night. Make an effort to attend and bring some friends!
- Enjoy Rotary – Have some fun meeting a new Rotarian, work side by side with another Rotarian. Know that by working together we make a huge impact. Be proud to be a Rotarian in the Rotary Club of Hamilton – Over a Century of Service in Hamilton!
The pandemic has taken a toll on every one of us, and some in our community need Rotary more today and this coming year than every before. This is our time to build back stronger and better. The more resolutions that each of us can do in 2022 will make our Rotary Club stronger and our community better. Happy New Year!