Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Giving Tuesday!
Thank you for all of your generous donations towards the many projects and initiatives of the Rotary Club of Hamilton. Without support from loyal donors like yourselves, Rotary would not be able to help many worthwhile causes and projects in our local and international community.
Now, imagine a day that is dedicated to giving back… around the world, across Canada, and in your own community. Just as Black Friday kicks off the holiday shopping season, Giving Tuesday is the opening day of the giving season.
This year, on Tuesday, November 27th 2018, The Rotary Club of Hamilton is part of a call to action that will change the calendar and help make history. We are celebrating a day dedicated to giving – when charities, families, businesses, community centers, students, retailers, and more will all come together for Giving Tuesday – a movement to celebrate giving and kick off the holiday giving season.
Everyone is welcome to participate in this day of giving. You, your friends, your family, the world.
Wondering how you can help support Rotary?
- Help us spread the word.
- We will be posting special “giving” stories on our Facebook on Tuesday, and we ask that you share them to create awareness of the special causes and volunteers we have.
- Help us continue our work by contributing – purchase a Christmas Stocking that helps feed 3 children at the annual Children’s Christmas Celebration. Stockings are only $20. Why not do a secret Santa that everyone purchases a stocking rather than a gift. Stockings can be purchased on-line at rotaryclubhamilton.ca
- Not finished your holiday shopping? Give the gift of Golf. The Rotary Fall Golf Classic will take place on Thursday September 12, 2019. What a great gift…$125 gets 9 holes of golf, food, beverage or prize on each hole and a buffet dinner.
- Have you made your Sunshine Fund Members Donation yet? Get your donation in before the end of the year so you can get your 2018 tax receipt
- Rotary Forever Fund. Your donation to this fund will help Rotary continue to do good work for the next 100 years. The Rotary Forever Fund is held by the Hamilton Community Foundation. The fund is an opportunity to make a memorial or commemorative donation that will benefit Rotary in the years to come.