This year’s District Conference is being run a bit differently and will be quite something! Here are some highlights:
- The District Conference is one day only, Saturday, October 20, 2018
- It is a great idea to arrive at the Conference for 0815. RI President, Barry Rassin wll be in the house!!! President Rassin will be in attendance briefly as he is also scheduled to be in Pittsburgh the sane morning.
- The Rotaractors will be competing for service project related monies in a Shark Tank style competition.
- The fee is only $100 for the whole shebang.
- Multiple service project ideas will be held simultaneously
- There is a social event and polio fundraiser Friday evening at Oast Brewery (additional fee)
For all the conference information and to register visit the Districts website at www.districtconference7090.org